I am returning to blogging after a pause. I have purchased a website; http://www.sharemoneyideas.com. This will be my new address. I hope to be able to monetize it and begin earn some from it. Please come over and check it out.
Join Robinhood and we’ll both get a stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free. Make sure you use my link. http://share.robinhood.com/billn7
Hey! Thought you would enjoy Ibotta (if you don’t already). It’s an easy to use, cash back rewards app. I use it every time I shop, and thought you would like it too! Use my referral code, bjoitwq, and you can get a $10 welcome bonus. Sign up at https://ibotta.com/r/bjoitwq
Next step for me to post will be a list of the ways I am currently working toward building passive income streams. It has been too long since posting here. I am fighting through some setbacks but I am sorry for the delay.
I will list the small ways I am working towards passive income. These are by no means bringing in much right now yet I hope to change that going forward. I am definitely open for anyone’s input along this line because I know that I have a lot to learn in these matters. However I am very teachable and I am trying to be a sponge and soak up ALL OF THE INFORMATION I CAN ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!! please share your ways you have found successful in building some income!
1. Ibotta. I am using Ibotta for our grocery shopping. While it does not produce a lot of savings; I am getting close to being able to cash out on another $20. This is with just an individual account; this process is much faster when you have teamwork because they offer bonuses for teamwork. My lifetime savings with Ibotta is currently $35.50.
While I am not telling you that is a way to massive income; however it is a possible trickle. If you are interested here’s a link that you could sign up.
2.Finviz. I have an affiliate link with Finviz for their stock charting services. If I can get some to sign up for their monthly services; I get about $7.50 in monthly commission per contract. I do not make anything from this yet; however I have had about 70 views, so I think it is just a matter of time before I will be generating income here.
I am pinning pins on Pinterest and generating a small stream of income with Shopstyle. Here again I am not talking about a large volume of income currently. There is a larger potential in this. I am at $7.75 right now.
4. Pay per Post. I just opened an account with them last night. This is an advertising company that pays you to post with their ads; you get to select what ads you want. This is a open experience.
5. Robinhood. I have a small account that I am personally working on. Also I am in a joint larger account. We are pleased with the service and the free trades with Robinhood.
Join Robinhood and we’ll both get a stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free. Make sure you use my link. http://share.robinhood.com/benjamn89
6. Buying and selling used cars
I have just brought a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee that I am hoping to resell within 3 months. I have about $1300 into it and Kelley Blue Book values it between $1760 and $3200; I am hoping for around $2600. With the $2600; I plan to return to the auction with $2000 and purchase another vehicle. I hope to buy a better vehicle for me at some point and then just have a second vehicle up for sale always. A very possible source of added income.
Have any thoughts or input here? I would like to hear from you.
I have told you that one of my goals is to begin to generate passive income streams. Well I have! I have learned a process of pinning on Pininterest for an income; and as of this writing, I have earned $1.25. Yes I know that is a small amount. Yet my excitement is two-fold.
1. I figured it out and got it Started! I knew that it couldn’t be that hard to do and really it wasn’t. There is a little bit of a process to build followers on Pininterest that ongoing but even that isn’t that hard to do. As of this writing, I have 1045 followers on Pininterest; and I am building on that number.
2. The real excitement is in the POTENTIAL. The $1.25 earned so far is with just 1045 followers; imagine with me what I could be earning with 10000 followers. Also these pins are just simple pins; most of them I have not written any notes, just pinned the pin. Another thought is this my income of $1.25 is from 25 clicks on my pins; that is without any commission from sales, which is 5%. So if I would sell anything from my pins I earn 5% of sales! Thus the reason I have been trying to add at least 10 pins every week day. You can have as many pins as you want! Pins can be repinned by others and I still get my $.05 for every view and 5% for every sale (so I very much welcome the repinning process)!
So while currently the stream is just a trickle but with time and effort I know it can work into a better amount!
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
1. Open a Pininterest account
2.Open a Shop Style Collection account
3.Begin following spinners on Pininterest. Then follow your follower’s followers and even ones they ar3 following. After awhile of doing this; you begin to build a following. I have done this now for about two weeks and I have over 1000 followers and that number is increasing.
3. Begin posting pins from Shop Style.
I know that I am just beginning this process myself and my current level of success is quite small. I WELCOME two things right here: 1. If you are want to get started with this; you could possibly research this and find a better teacher than me. By all means please do. I just ask that if you reach great success with it; that you come back and thank me and Impart some of your knowledge with me!
2. If you are someone who has done this with a moderate level of success; PLEASE don’t just sit back and laugh at me. YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT ME; AND MAYBE WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU TO BE A GUEST HERE !! YOU COULD SHARE WITH US YOUR KNOWLEDGE!
Thanks for now. I hope I have helped someone with this post. Please let me know. Feedback and following is greatly desired and appreciated!
When a person is planning out the landscaping on a new piece of property; one must take into careful consideration the proper placement of any trees that they want to plant. Often it is hard to visualize the destructive forces of improper placement of those tiny little trees; oh how cute and sweet they look. Yet we have all seen what force the root system puts under the sidewalk; causing it to heave upward. Or maybe you seen what a root system can do to a foundation. Or maybe your experience has been with the problems that the branches can cause. Just know it is very advisable to plan a large space around that little tree when you plant it!
However I need to get closer to my subject at hand: What makes a tree useful? I believe the greatest asset of a tree is it’s branches. If the reason for the planting of a tree is to provide a wind block; the branches are the largest source of wind block. If the desire is that of shade; then again the largest source of shade provided is from the branches and it’s leaves. The fruit tree grows it’s fruit on it’s branches. So truly a tree without branches has a much smaller usefulness.
A little over a month ago, I planted this “tree” (in the form of a blog);my intention was two-fold: to start on my own journey to successfully winning with my finances and to be a source of help for many in the area of personal finances. Yes, I am happy to say I am gaining some ground personally; and I am anxiously awaiting some feedback letting me know that I have been a source of encouragement.
Currently this blog could be liken to a tiny little tree that was just in a five gallon bucket; but was recently placed in the ground. I plan to continue to “water” and feed this blog until I see the desired growth. I will branch out into many different subjects that will provide ideas for winning with money. I hope that under the “shade” of this blog, many can find the much needed “cool-headedness” in the heated stresses of every day life! Or if the howling winds of debt and it’s stressfulness threatens you, you can find a source of shelter from ideas found in this blog. All the while; providing “fruits”(in the form of IDEAS) from this blog. A tall order? Prehaps a bit! Yet I believe I can build such a blog a little at a time. Right now the branches are tiny but I am excited because they are beginning to form!! You might want to stick around for all the EXCITEMENT!!! COME AND FOLLOW THE JOURNEY @